Can I downgrade my Lenovo a6000 to KitKat?

A

AC Question

Can I downgrade my lenovo a6000 to kitkat?

Can you please help me. I need to downgrade my lenovo a 6000 to kitkat 444. since it is not user friendly lollypop.
Kindly advise at the earliest.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can I downgrade my lenovo a6000 to kitkat?

Hi, you would need to root your device and flash a custom ROM for KitKat. YouTube should have tutorials for ease.

sagar elias jakky

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site

Dear Ambassodor

Thank you for the reply. i have chkd the with youtube. But everyone is telling that I have to do its my own risk. That means any minor Or major issue can happen after dwngrd. is there any other solution for the same.

Rgds
Sagar Elias Jakky

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Dear Ambassodor

Thank you for the reply. i have chkd the with youtube. But everyone is telling that I have to do its my own risk. That means any minor Or major issue can happen after dwngrd. is there any other solution for the same.

Rgds
Sagar Elias Jakky

Hi, and welcome to Android Central :)

Sadly there isn't another option - rooting your device is always at your own risk, but if you follow the steps correctly there shouldn't be a problem. Again this is done at your own risk.

You could look at installing a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher or Action Launcher 3 from the Play Store?

sagar elias jakky

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site

Hi

Actually I did not understand your qstian " You could look at installing a 3rd party launcher like Nova Launcher or Action Launcher 3 from the Play Store?" Can you please explain the same..

Rgds

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance