Remove Account, Factory Reset, DEAD! What can I do?

gothamcity68

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Remove Account, Factory Reset, DEAD!

Hello.

I had trouble syncing my phone yesterday - certain actions (apps) couldn't sync on my phone (Samsung S3 - Android 4.4.4) - so I tried to remove my google account, with a view to adding it back. In the past, this action magically removed the sync issue.

When I tried to add an account, my phone tells me that "Google Account Manager has stopped". It also tells me that a number of Google apps are also, unfortunately, stopped. Also, Samsung Account Manager (or something similar).

So, after much trying of alternatives, I go down the factory reset path. Now, when the phone boots up, I get the accessibility screen, as you would on a new phone, but also the miriad of "Unfortunately" messages. As a result, I cannot proceed past the Accessibility screen. Nothing I've tried fixes this problem.

Any suggestions before I use this phone as a projectile and go buy another one? Is there any way for me to do a real factory reset, which includes an operating systems not so obviously corrupted?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but, if it has, I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

--GC68

gothamcity68

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome and advice B. Diddy. My problem is now SOLVED! I used Odin.

I found the information I needed at Sam Mobile dot com. It's much the same as that above.

Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03