How is the split-screen multitasking in N

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I can't watch Netflix or YouTube on split. as soon as I touch the other side, the video pauses. some have said that is normal? if that's the case I don't really see the point of split screen. how wud u use it?

Posted via AC app with my N9

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't watch Netflix or YouTube on split. as soon as I touch the other side, the video pauses. some have said that is normal? if that's the case I don't really see the point of split screen. how wud u use it?

It's a preview.... By the time N gets released, I don't think that this will be an issue.

Limitations aside, I really like how they implement this. Flick up from the recents and it throws the split screen up and loads the Overview cards on the bottom, making it easy to pick the second app. When you are done, sliding down the divider turns it off. I think it's really intuitive and easy to use... quick too. I'm liking the direction.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
It's a preview.... By the time N gets released, I don't think that this will be an issue.

Limitations aside, I really like how they implement this. Flick up from the recents and it throws the split screen up and loads the Overview cards on the bottom, making it easy to pick the second app. When you are done, sliding down the divider turns it off. I think it's really intuitive and easy to use... quick too. I'm liking the direction.

yes it does work well. one time thou when I was using YouTube it said to view in split screen i had to be a red member. I hope that's not true😬

Posted via AC app with my N9

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech