Hi,

I have moved from a BlackBerry Classic, to a Samsung Galaxy J5. New to Android, but a few things I had on my Berry I am trying to mimic on the Samsung.

Firstly, the biggest on so far is advanced sound profiles. So will my BlackBerry, I create custom sound profiles depending on location. For example, I am an IT Tech and am part of an On-Call Rota. I had setup a profile, called "OOH" which would put my phone calls on loud and one of my email accounts (Work email) on loud too. All other applications, would be silent (Personal email, BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc.) I know I can do this manually, but would be time consuming to setup, to then wake up the next day and put my phone back to normal.

Also, on the sound profile, I turned off "peek messages" where the message would appear at the top of the screen. I need to be able to turn this off (This is the small, black text at the top of the screen when receiving a message).

Is there any good apps (paid or free), that would be able to individually customise different applications, email accounts and social media apps for their notifications?

Thank you!!
    03-21-2016 11:08 AM
    You could use something like Light Flow to do most of what you want. This is just one of many, but it should help get you where you want to be.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ightflow&hl=en
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-21-2016 03:53 PM