Let's get straight to the point before I start to ramble, because I actually do. I have a Micromax Yureka with Android 4.4 Kitkat and Cyanogen pre-installed, courtesy to my father (yes, I'm only 15).

Now most of the time this phone either stays with me or my 3-yr old brother, with the latter only because my dad forces me to (his 'translated' words: "Its okay, give it to him. He's younger than you", and it pisses me off more than anything else). And my dad hasn't even learnt the lesson not to give a device to a baby who likes messing with 'Settings' and all even after it was Factory reset twice with no back-up (because it takes up data to upload it to cloud, and all I get is 1GB per month)...uh, not sure about the second time, because it did seem like it. And I need your help with this second time because it had gone quite weird.

Like I've told you, this device was under his 'care' (note the sarcasm) when this had happened. After the first time, I installed 'Smart App Lock' and locked almost everything that posed a threat with his manhandling (ugh, I remember the days when I fought with my dad who thought I shouldn't lock those apps...had to break my record of not crying to convince me of that and now he thinks I'm totally selfish but whatever, that's not the point. The point is...) he got through. He didn't figure out the password, but what he did was exploited the fact that I had set advanced options to appear when 'Reboot' is selected. (Dunno what the kid has against me, but...) He went ahead and selected recovery from the reboot options, and tapped on a few options, which caused the device to reboot. I didn't get a glimpse though...so..........Going further, now the process was going on, an android animation was on, but the problem here now was the battery was low when he did, and it died out in the middle of the process. Yep.

Now what I have is a device that looks like it went through a Factory Reset, with the default File Manager showing a popup of "The file or folder was not found" when the internal storage is opened, and a seemingly blank internal storage. And oh yes, the Playstore app stops whenever I open it, and the report shows the process failed because some directory was not found.

Now, due to circumstances, I'm sorta a noob in such things (even though I WANNA be a geek on this) with being in a third-world country and all, so I ask. Help a fellow kiddo out, please?
    06-15-2016 08:51 AM
    To clarify, you are not able to get the device booted and usable? If you haven't already done so, perform another factory reset but be sure to backup any new data you have since placed on the phone and be sure to have it charged sufficiently.
    To clarify, you are not able to get the device booted and usable? If you haven't already done so, perform another factory reset but be sure to backup any new data you have since placed on the phone and be sure to have it charged sufficiently.
    06-15-2016 09:42 AM
    Well, I can still use the device, but with the internal storage seemingly blank, I'm encountering a few problems, including inability to use the Camera and Screenshot feature, and continuous crash of Playstore app (and the report mentions that it failed due to some missing directory). Just because of this, I can't use Baton, which I need to restore most of the lost data.
    06-15-2016 06:55 PM
    I forgot to mention this, I'm more worried if installing apps would work or not, with the internal storage blank. I can use the camera now when I set the storage to external, but I can't use the Screenshots.
    06-15-2016 07:22 PM
    Welcome to the forums. You could try to see if you can reflash the ROM.

However, a reset shouldn't mess with any of this. Resets don't wipe/system files.
    06-15-2016 07:28 PM