Bluetooth connection issues in my car after upgrading to 6.0

Hotpl4te

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
I have an HTC One M8. Previously I had an M7.
The M8 has developed bluetooth issues since upgrading to MM 6.0 earlier this year. Basically it connects to my car but not for long. Less than 5 minutes. The car is a Volvo S60 with Senus Connect.
I have had Volvo replace the Senus Connect under warranty at £2500 , and the issue still remains !!!! So my phone no longer works in the car anymore. It used to , but the length of time it worked in the car reduced from many hours a day, to just a few minutes before crashing.

I am wondering if MM 6.0.1 would fix this issue? How would I go about put that on my phone when HTC haven't released it as an upgrade, and lets be honest - its not coming is it. My phone is now considered way too old for that upgrade. Probably will not get N either.

Does anyone have any suggestions with regards putting 6.0.1 on there?

Thanks in advance

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It crashes? As in, you get a popup error/crash report? What does it say?

Which music (I assume) player app are you using? Does the same thing happen when using another app?

Hotpl4te

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
No Sorry I have not explained this very well. The Sensus Connect in the car hangs and then restarts itself.
The reason is to do with Bluetooth not being able to make a full connection. It says in settings (no media). And it keeps trying to connect fully to the car, but ultimately fails.
This only started after upgrade to MM 6.0.
I have tried an S7 on 6.0.1 and this was perfect.

4uncavan

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
I am in 6.0.1 and I have the same issue in my 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid.

I'm desperate for a fix.

N4Newbie: Error in car says "Lost connection to Pandora. Check your internet connection and try again." Phone says it is connected. Car says Bluetooth is off, and I cannot turn it on again in Settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance