Not sure this is a Marshmallow thing

jmclark45

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
On my home screen (Samsung s6) on the indicator line I now have an equal sign (=) before it was just dots for each page plus a house for home page. When I tap the equal sign it say application not installed. What the heck is this?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
On my home screen (Samsung s6) on the indicator line I now have an equal sign (=) before it was just dots for each page plus a house for home page. When I tap the equal sign it say application not installed. What the heck is this?

Can you upload a screenshot of the screen?

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I've posted here under G4, so please move this post if necessary. Instead of all the 'given' phones I finally bought a Samsung J120W - OSMJ120WK8 so says the box, and have downloaded the user manual.

I seem to have created another nightmare, so obviously I am the problem. I don't understand what 'linked in' means on contacts (in bright orange across the street), and I don't know why I have a choice of SIM card or something else to save contacts. I don't know how to read any texts that come in.......and I don't know what the little white house is above 'messages' icon on the main screen, that keeps moving along to the right. I've sent about 5 messages, one replied, with 'failure' under it, another never arrived, and others have had no response...........

I've read the manual but, for instance, that little white house isn't mentioned. I wanted a phone that could browse the internet. For instance, I have a Twitter account. I changed the PW I'd been using, but it still insists that log-in and password do not match. So......tonight I dug out the Koodoo phone, and went onto Twitter. No problem it all was OK, plus it brought up my actual account.

I need to be able to read my messages, and I need to know what 'linked in' is, as I don't like it. Seems I've gone from a found G4 nightmare to a bought Samsung nightmare. I do realize it is my fault, but I just don't understand why? I've been over and over the settings. The sales person said it was on "easy mode". However, he never took it out of the box so I've no idea how he came to that conclusion. I've look up Easy Mode and I can't see anything in my settings that is similar.
Sorry to be a bother yet again! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674