Android Lollipop Bluetooth Profiles not enabled in UI with Bluez Stack

anjisagar

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
I am working in Android Lollipop (5.1.1) customization. I am able to integrate the BlueZ stack (5.43) into Android 5.1.1(since we are using the USB-Bluetooth Dongle). So we disable default blueroid stack.
I am able to TURN ON/OFF the bluetooth, pairing, sending some files/pics/data happening successfully (we are using default bluetooth app which is provided in Android 5.1.1).

Now I am working with A2DP and AVRCP profiles. I enabled these two profiles in bluez stack (5.43). i.e configure.ac., but I am not able to see enabled profiles or any other default Android profiles in GUI (settings/Bluetooth). I also seen that application code already have the bluetooth profile information.

Questions:

We should do any modifications in the Android framework level to enable the profiles, if so, please send the required changes to be done.

Any other changes required to enable the Bluetooth profiles in Android 5.1.1.

As per my understanding, when pairing happens successfully with other devices, we are not able to pair the profiles (a2dp and avrcp).

What are the issues to cause the problem in Android Lollipop regarding the bluetooth profiles? I tried to search in many websites and Google but I did not succeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz