Bubble lock screen, and how to remove it.

DylanLee131

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
I'm not sure where this lock screen came from. I unlock my phone and I find this bubble lock screen that I have never seen before. It only requires a swipe and then it brings me to my system lock screen. Could it be an app I installed? My phone is running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello there!

Care to mention what model your phone is?

Every Android has different looks and feels depending on device. It would also help if you can supply a picture of your lockscreen.

DylanLee131

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
511911279163488df6a8fde6fff752bf.jpg

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, that lockscreen seems normal for a Note 4.

I'm not sure if there exists an option to change it, because I remember you could on KitKat.

DylanLee131

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
I found out what's going on with my phone. Apparently, two lock screen were activated at once, even if the box in settings that says "Fingerprint" is checked. Now, I just need to fix it. Sometimes, once I swipe the first lockscreen (which I want to get rid off), it just goes to my home screen, leaving my phone completely vulnerable to my mischievous classmates. Please help.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I found out what's going on with my phone. Apparently, two lock screen were activated at once, even if the box in settings that says "Fingerprint" is checked. Now, I just need to fix it. Sometimes, once I swipe the first lockscreen (which I want to get rid off), it just goes to my home screen, leaving my phone completely vulnerable to my mischievous classmates. Please help.
Have you installed any third party apps which could put a separate lockscreen without warning?

Imaginate

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
When I added a trusted device that can unlock my phone if it's near the device, then the bubbles show up and all I have to do is swype once to unlock the phone. The trusted devices I added were a Fitbit blaze and my iHome clock.

To add a trusted device go to your settings security smart lock trusted devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781