hotapps.sniper-shooter.com - POPPING up different times in a day

aks020

May 5, 2017
Visit site
hotapps.sniper-shooter.com window - POPPING up different times in a day.
it popups sometimes even while i am on call then it is difficult to cut the call.

what to do how to remove it
hotapps.sniper-shooter.com is opening in internet brower.
i cleaned internet brower settings, cache and stills it popups.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If the popups are appearing even when you're not in the browser, then it's most likely due to some adware you inadvertently installed alongside some other app. If you follow jasonandrews25788's suggestion but can't find any games there that you've installed, then you may just have to start uninstalling other apps one by one until the problem goes away. Start with ones you installed most recently.

aks020

May 5, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If the popups are appearing even when you're not in the browser, then it's most likely due to some adware you inadvertently installed alongside some other app. If you follow jasonandrews25788's suggestion but can't find any games there that you've installed, then you may just have to start uninstalling other apps one by one until the problem goes away. Start with ones you installed most recently.

visited hotapps.sniper-shooter.com but cant find any games there that i have installed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781