Android Version 7.0 not connecting to google play store?

Vanessa Carroll

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 just updated to the new Android 7.0. I am having issues now with my games I have installed. I was told in the game to update the game but for some reason I cannot get into the google play store. The app is white and nothing is being displayed. As anyone else had this issue? I am going to be a very upset person if I have to do a factory reset on my device.

Vanessa

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am not familiar with the Tab S2, but a couple things. Did you reboot a couple times after the update to 7? That sometimes fixes this kind of problem. I would also see if you can uninstall the play store, reboot and then reinstall it. If you can't uninstall, go to Apps/Play store and clear cache and do a force stop. That may reset it.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 just updated to the new Android 7.0. I am having issues now with my games I have installed. I was told in the game to update the game but for some reason I cannot get into the google play store. The app is white and nothing is being displayed. As anyone else had this issue? I am going to be a very upset person if I have to do a factory reset on my device.

Vanessa

There was an issue with the Google play store due to Server side testing going on. It made in the news here on the tech websites also. It may have been due to that. Also try to reboot your Tab. I also have a Galaxy Tab and it is working fine and connecting to the play store (not upgraded to Nougat though)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463