Wifi Stuck Turning on

KorgCrimson

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
As of 12/20/2017 I started experiencing this exact issue on my LG Vista which is running Android version 5.1.1. I've tried resetting the settings. Did not work. Tried rolling back the date and time as some other threads have suggested. Did not work. I tried installing Wifi Fixer and it says that my Wi-Fi is Stuck. Alrighty. I knew this already. The interesting thing that shows up is that I get the following error.

<unknown ssid>
INVALID

or:

WIFI_STATE_UNKNOWN

Tapping reassociate does nothing. Obviously I am still having issues actually turning the wifi on. After a while I gave up and did a factory reset. STILL NOT WORKING! At this point I am debating on whether or not I should take a dive into unknown grounds, but I really do not want to do this without other suggestions first.

WI-FI Fixer suggests rooting and installing a custom rom, but I have absolutely no clue how to do any of these things. As lame as it sounds, I am really trying to veer away from this solution since I am a Pokemon Go player and the game is my number one way of actually meeting people and socializing. Since the game will not work on rooted devices I will sooner go without wifi and just deal with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos