Good day to you. I noticed while recording my voice that during playback the recording fades out towards the end. I found a YouTube video that has an example and a solution for this problem, but it's not for the Android mic, but for computer. Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/RkFjoruplnc

but does anyone know how to fix this issue on the Android mic?

After doing research it seems the last resort to fixing this issue is to change some fluence settings in the build.prop settings. But the problem is in order to do that we must be rooted. And that's not something most users want or need to be bothered with.

Please let me know if you have any type of fix for this besides root.

If root is the only fix for this then the manufacturers screwed us over!

Please get back in touch soon, thanks. Jay.
    04-22-2018 03:43 PM
    That video is a totally different problem than you could have in Android. I doubt that even changing build.prop would fix it. (But if you want to, install Magisk and you'll have root, then you can make the changes, then uninstall Magisk and you're unrooted. (Unless, of course, your phone is one of those that Magisk can't install on because it's welded shut software-wise [I won't mention names].)

I actually think, though, that it's more a hardware problem. But if you make a backup of build.prop first, you can always restore it if the "fix" doesn't work.
    04-23-2018 04:52 PM