Hello,

I can't see the 'none' option on my 4.4.2 security settings.

I already read other threads on the same topic, but none of the suggestions offered worked for me, and since the OPs had posted about other versions of Android I thought it would have been better opening a new thread. (to the moderators, if you think I should have add my question to an older thread instead, sorry and pls move it where it works better).

I'll recap what happened: this is an old phone, there was need to change the touchscreen so before getting it to the shop I decided to add a password to lock the screen, an option never used before.

No other change was made, there's only one user, no new apps added.

I already tried to clear the credentials, as someone suggested in one of those other threads, but it didn't work.

This is the screenshot of what I find when I go to 'security':

4.4.2 - screen lock - there's no 'none' option-screenshot_2018-05-25-15-36-08.jpg

If it could help, the smartphone is a Wiko Rainbow.

All suggestions about how to restore the option to get rid of the password protection are welcome

Thanks!
    05-25-2018 10:06 AM
    Click where it says Screen Lock at the top, enter your password and then you'll have the option to switch it back to None
    e_d likes this.
    05-25-2018 01:59 PM
    Click where it says Screen Lock at the top, enter your password and then you'll have the option to switch it back to None
    Thank you!! So easy, and yet I had avoided to do that 'cause I thought it would have only changed the password.

Again, thanks so much, you saved me a lot of time and from much frustration!

So.. for me, it's [SOLVED]
    05-25-2018 05:39 PM