On5 custom binary blocked by FRP.

YeaIamaWoman

Jun 24, 2018
Visit site
My on5 has been rooted for a while with no problems. I downloaded an app to clean it up like an *****. When my phone died and I tried to turn it back on I got to the Samsung logo and in red words, 'custom Binary blocked by FRP'. I can not get into recovery anymore and I tried to flash a stock rom and twrp back to it but odi. Says failed and phone says blocked by FRP'. I have done everything I can think of. Including Samsung kies and samfirm. Nothing. Please help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My on5 has been rooted for a while with no problems. I downloaded an app to clean it up like an *****. When my phone died and I tried to turn it back on I got to the Samsung logo and in red words, 'custom Binary blocked by FRP'. I can not get into recovery anymore and I tried to flash a stock rom and twrp back to it but odi. Says failed and phone says blocked by FRP'. I have done everything I can think of. Including Samsung kies and samfirm. Nothing. Please help.

Sorry for the delay.

Can the device boot normally? You should then be able to input the Gmail account you used to get through the Factory Reset Protection.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what to suggest. You could try a JTAG device to force a stock ROM on the phone, but the FRP may still have an effect.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante