Why can't i install messenger in my phone?

inZync

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I've bought a brand new phone named Meizu M6s, it has great specs, then after I bought it I immediately installed some apps of course, then I installed Messenger, at first it installed but after a few moments it uninstalled itself. I tried to install it again on Google Play Store but it immediately goes to 'Install' again. I tried to download an .apk file of it but it says, "App not installed, the file may be corrupt." I already did some of tutorials on how to fix this on the internet like the ApkEditor app etc but none of it helped. I also tried clearing the cache and data of the package installer on my device but still nothing happened. What should I do? My Android Version is 7.0 Nougat. I need help so bad.

Parag K

Jul 23, 2018
Visit site
Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If you have Facebook installed, try also Clearing Cache/Data from there, or uninstalling it completely and then reinstalling.

Mary Grace Aguilar

May 26, 2019
Visit site
I'm using vivo Y51 and it's my first time. That I can't download messenger app. I did follow all thr troubleshooting supports. And even using share it like 3 times amd downloaded the app countless times but still error. And now even on Bluetooth it won't work. What should I do? And yes I clean the data the cachr and even reinstalled facebook. Still nothing's changed.

repherb

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I've bought a brand new phone named Meizu M6s, it has great specs, then after I bought it I immediately installed some apps of course, then I installed Messenger, at first it installed but after a few moments it uninstalled itself. I tried to install it again on Google Play Store but it immediately goes to 'Install' again. I tried to download an .apk file of it but it says, "App not installed, the file may be corrupt." I already did some of tutorials on how to fix this on the internet like the ApkEditor app etc but none of it helped. I also tried clearing the cache and data of the package installer on my device but still nothing happened. What should I do? My Android Version is 7.0 Nougat. I need help so bad.

FIX: go download an older version from apkpure or apkmirror, try 218.0.0.3.113 and earlier until it installs.

You WILL need to enable "unknown sources" when it asks.

Cheers!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63