I just replaced my old phone the other day. Brand new out of the box Stylo 4. The only modification I've done is disable the useless/unwanted apps that came on it. It's great except that it keeps giving me popups about location accuracy, google location services being turned off, etc. every few minutes. I always say no or deny or leave off or whatever the "don't turn my location on" selection is. This almost always is followed by me checking that my location is still off as I left it, and finding that it's been turned on, every time. This is driving me crazy as I have kept my location off for safety purposes for 4 years or so now. Is this something that I can fix or am I just gonna have to resign myself to moving towns and changing my name (only half joking here)?
    01-01-2019 11:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>Permissions, and see which apps have Location permissions. Try turning off Location permission for all apps. This might make it difficult for important apps to function, though.
    01-02-2019 03:32 PM