Chrome crypto-news pop up

Paula Evans

Sep 17, 2019
Visit site
I'm still suffering in this (cc-news.space) pop ups, and i dont know what to do anymore.

Can someone please help me.

I have been having the same problem. I downloaded the addons app that was suggested but I cant figure out which app is causing the problems. All the apps that show up are legit apps that I've had for years.

Birk Binnard

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Woe is me! I tried Adware Detector but it found nothing. My list of All Apps does not have a blank entry. None of the 5 virus scanners I've tried found anything. Deleting Chrome & re-installing does not fix the problem.

My phone runs the latest version of Pie and the thought if doing a Factory Reset is highly unappealing.

Is there no hope?

Titsguy

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
I keep getting chrome pop ups for crypto currency sites. My pop up blocker is turned on and I have run multiple virus scanning apps and all have come back with no viruses. Does anyone have any issues what I'm dealing with here?

I went to my apps and scrolled down to the end and at the very end i saw something with no name or thumbnail, only its MBs were displaying. I found out that it was an app which i had somehow installed and it had all permissions. I believe that was the app causing the issue and immediately uninstalled it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante