why do all of my apps show that they are 0.00 bytes on my sm-g360p

Xavier Cavazos

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
For starters, I have kingoroot installed on my phone and I have already factory reset the phone. So when i finally decided to update chrome, the installation error -110 came up and prevented the app from being installed. So then after i go to clear the cashe, i realize that all of the space the system apps usually take up are all set to 0.00 bytes (ill put in screenshot links) but i figured that that was the thing that is preventing me from installing apps. Also downloaded apk files also fail. If anyone knows how to help, please do.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN - put the stock ROM back and don't use Kingroot.

Then have a look at https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=samsung+core+prime+psrint+root and find a rooting method that works, and for which there's still a file you can download. (The phone is over 4 years old - some of the files that were up there have been taken down long ago.) SuperSU should work if you can find a version that installs using Odin. (Magisk won't install on the Core Prime - the phone is too old.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20