What is a good Bluetooth controller for my Android?

Gino Guillermo

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth controller for my Android

Hi there. I currently have a Lenovo Android tablet and a Chromecast. I also happen to like playing games on my device.

I would like to ask for recommendations and advice for a bluetooth game controller that i can pair and use with my Android device(s) please.

Many thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth controller for my Android

Hi there. I currently have a Lenovo Android tablet and a Chromecast. I also happen to like playing games on my device.

I would like to ask for recommendations and advice for a bluetooth game controller that i can pair and use with my Android device(s) please.

Many thanks.

You can give the Amazon one a try and they are good about returns.

Amazon Fire Game Controller – Shop Now

Gino Guillermo

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Would the Amazon game controller be "restricted" to the Fire devices only? Or can i sync it with my Android tablet?

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Many thanks.

Did you find a good controller? I'm leaning towards a Moga Power Pro. It's discontinued on their site, but they still back up the software support.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995