home screen date time , signal are doubled print ? CLOUDY mess

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I sure wish it was a little easier to find some answers. All issues require alot of effort to resolve.

I have two questions; #1Why are top indicators doubled on desktop top black strip like the signal strength bar and the date and time I can not read it ?
#2 if lollipop is on how do I know ? is 5.0 the one or do I need 5.1. Do i need to turn on anything ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a screenshot of what you mean? http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Regarding the duplicate icons, I suspect the problem is that your wallpaper actually includes those icons as part of the image--this can happen if you use a screenshot from an Android device as your wallpaper.

To find out which Android version your tablet is using, go to Settings>About Tablet, and look at Android Version. It unlikely that the S5000 has an official Lollipop update. To see if there is an official update available, go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, ​and tap Check for Updates. If there are no official updates, then you're stuck with what you have (which isn't necessarily a bad thing--people aren't exactly overjoyed with Lollipop).