LG Ally deserves it's own forum

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
there are two threads about it that add a new post once every 3 days...doesnt seem that popular

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
LG Ally....... is a great phone. It deserve more respect:cool:

Phil and the guys in the podcast don't like it and have said so more than once, I don't get it though, not every phone has to be a specs powerhouse. This one isn't and that's ok. The only thing I don't like is that it has so little app memory but for what I am gonna user it for that isn't that important.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
lol. It's not that any of us don't like the Ally. We just think there are better Android phones on Verizon with the same form factor. I'll shout up the chain and try to get y'all something set up to call your own :)

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
lol. It's not that any of us don't like the Ally. We just think there are better Android phones on Verizon with the same form factor. I'll shout up the chain and try to get y'all something set up to call your own :)

Devour is NOT a better phone than the Ally, not by a long shot (and I own them both), and it's the only other Android phone that looks anything like the Ally.

But thanks :)

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
So I'm looking through the forums list and I see that AT&T's two crap-pile/neutered phones (Backfrlip and Aria) have their own homes. There are even homes for phones that aren't even out yet (Droid X and Droid2) and others that are only released overseas and when/if we get them in the US they will basically be irrelevant given how fast devices are advancing (even if they don't end up crippling them: Desire, Legend, XPERIA X10). Some of these appear to have been made in the last couple days. But Ally, which is a much better phone than the backflip or Moto Devour is still homeless.

No offense guys, but how lame...

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I thought I had come back here and posted this but THANK YOU to Jerry and whomever else was involved in getting our own forum :) As you can see there is plenty of interest.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer