Okay, so. my phone has been bothering me with this new update that was available. so i thought "new software update? sure, why not!" it finished downloading, and it told me to press a little button to start the installation process. and so i do just that. it turns off and goes to the "LG life's good" screen... it goes on that screen for about 8 seconds, then does black for a little, then again with the LG screen. i let it do that foe about 4 hours, then i got really frustrated. i took off the back and let it sit there for a few minutes before putting it back in, once i did i turned the phone on and it got back into the boot loop. i did that a couple times. then i went to the last resort, factory reset, (my phone doesnt have a "home button", it was incorporated with the touchscreen). i take off the battery, put it back in, press volume down and power button, then let go and repress the power button, i factory reset it hoping that it will work but it just went right back into the boot loop after it turned on. i cant plug it into my computer and i dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!
    10-24-2015 01:24 PM