LG Escape - Finally CWM and custom rom!!!!!

VMMF

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello gman8845714 ,as you, i also have a LG Escape P870 with the at&t logo and influence , mi device type is P87010c and i have android 4.04. I would like to upgrade it to the latest possible android version and after that i would like to root it. It seems that you are an expert with this kind of devices, would you help me? Thank you very much in advance

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Would you send the link. I root using a app called tr and used cwm recovery on my galaxy s3 from at&t, allowing me to flash a custom rom called cyanogenmod 4.4 and it was a success, my phone runs much smoother. I would love to do the same for my lg escape p870 from at&t
, it is already rooted and im waiting on a cwm recovery file to flash custom roms on it as well, please developers, i need the tar file.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I bricked my galaxy s3 in the process and had to use odin to recover its stock system. It was trail and error but, i figured it all out and managed to flash custom rom.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Steven, i have bricked my lg escape as well and used a stock kdz file while in download mode to change back to a factory phone. I rooted the phone and when i deleted google movies and books it bricked. Everytime i powered on the phone it said security error but, that kdz file fixed everything

Cody Hall3

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I finally got working CWM and a custom rom based on JB 4.1.2!! Seems to be working flawless! If you are interested in using this message me and i'll get the file sent to you and what you need to do. I have the usb drivers, rooting process, and CWM in a zip file. Then the Rom in another zip file. Very easy to use! So far I'm using pimp my Rom, and busybox and they work get! I certainly notice a performance increase!

Posted via Android Central App

Yes please send me links & anything else you have that would help ive had many issues security errors ect. Working on this phone

Jerry Vail1

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
If this will work for the optimus f7[ lg 870 ] i would love to try it. I allready have root,kernel and cwm. Curently running Simplicity xl rom. Thank you.

Geekster69

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Please count me in!! I very much need to root my LG Escape and get CWM and a working ROM on it. Thank you very much in advance and if you are taking donations for this project please let me know. Thank you.

Geekster69

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
P.S.
If anyone here has actually received the link please share. I find it rather unusual that a link is not posted somewhere if this really does exist. Thanks to anyone out there with further information on this information and custom rom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith