LG G Flex: Who would get one?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: LG Flex: Who would get one?

I'm always up for trying out new phones. I mean, I'm still excited for the Samsung Galaxy Round :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I know I won't be getting one, simply because I already have a newer phone but I love the idea of flexible devices.

This SHOULD cut down on the number of cracked displays.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

I'm interested to see how the future of mobile will look should flexible screens take off. This is a nice peak into what the future may possibly hold :)

Amandana

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site

Same here mate I'm always excited to know about latest Android Smartphones and their specifications so you recently I found a good article written on LG G Flex review by Techyclick so you check it out before Samsung galaxy round

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I will be getting the flex. Seems I won't like the way it feels in my pocket. Might be very awkward. Going to wait for the LG G3. Loving my LG G2, but I think I am ready for a bigger screen! I have T-Mobile jump so I will be ready for a upgrade 😊

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Was playing with the LG Flex today in the shop, man the screen is great, very bright and easy to read. love it but it feels a little to big in the hand

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I most likely will not the note 2 was about as large of a phone as I could have and this is bigger

MS3GT

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site

Saw and held the Flex today and I gotta tell you I'm lovin it. Only con for me is that it is not full HD. Other than that, I would ditch my Note 3 in a heartbeat. The curve is perfect. That's what she said.

I am Aquaman!

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site

Yeah I have it now and I like it a lot. The only issues is that there is a WiFi bug that causes the phone to drop it right after coming out of standby. Also, if your brightness is set too zero you can see the ghosting issue, but if you increase the brightness the battery goes down a percent each five minutes of usage roughly. And this phone is definitely not a one handed phone or for people with small hands. However, it fits just perfect in front pockets!

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site

Oh let me also add the volume and lock buttons are located in the back below the camera lens and they are geniuses at LG! It not only fits right but feels right too.

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site

Are you having the same issue with the WiFi being dropped constantly? For me it's a huge pain bc I don't get good reception within my apartment building plus I don't want to use data when I have a strong WiFi in my apartment. But the phone will lag VERY bad, at times freezes up, for about 10-15 seconds. And it will do this about ten times within an hour (I noticed this last night when I was texting and messaging through Facebook messenger). The messages wouldn't go through. Anyways I hope it's just this phone in particular. I'm still within my fourteen days window to switch either phone or carrier. So I'm hoping before then LG sends an update fixing the bug or I'll switch.

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Will wait it out for the next one.. If it matches up with my Note 3 I will ditch

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

herculesinwyoming

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

6 days with the g flex. No complaints at all, only minor issue i have is the screen has a lingering ghost from previous web pages but its a minor gripe.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

No. Mainly because of the massive size because I haven't seen the phone in person.

Other concerns include the screen. I don't care for oled and the PPI is really low.

Other specs like camera and storage space seem fine for me and the fact that it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad and a Krait 400 ain't too shabby either.

Like I said though, the size is just much to large... The Note3 is to large even

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site

I got one and its absolutely fantastic!
fast as hell, NO wifi issues, fantastic display, and feels wonderful in my hand..

Forget about the stupid reviewers opinions, and go to a store and play with one!!

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Not getting the Flex since I've only had the G2 for 3 months, but I did get the Flex split view and theme. Both look and work great on the G2.

Sent from my Xposed LG-G2 using Tapatalk