software update

Lestah_613

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
This past weekend i got a message saying i had an update available and i updated but cant remember what the features were. Anyone have information on it?

Dawg11

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
So has LG decided give the G Flex the update . Last I read from LG the G2 was definite and the rest of the G line was being considered .

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I would be surprised if LG didn't update the Flex. They need to support their top devices (G2, G Pro, Flex) in order to create a better reputation.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

alhadee12

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I would be surprised if LG didn't update the Flex. They need to support their top devices (G2, G Pro, Flex) in order to create a better reputation.

Sent from my LG-G2 running CMB Roms 4.4.2

I agree, I would like to see quicker updates. That would probably help sales.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Idk... Personally the phone now the way it is actually is flawless to me. When I had the htc one it seemed like after the update to kit kat I had horrible battery life and I just didn't see the actual big difference. I used to Always want the latest of everything but LG has kind of been a surprise for me. I've never owned a LG device and never thought I would. The flex with the older software and screen is a very sound device and I'm actually more than happy the way things are.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I am happy with android 4.2.2 I don't care for kit Kat.
I had a note two updated to android 4.3 and it killed my battery life.
So I hate software updates since I had bad experience with them.

Posted via Android Central App