LG G Flex: Try comparing a day with Knockon...

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
...against a day without Knockon.

I am finding that the Android System task uses much less battery. Currently thinking the capacitive drain for Knockon is such that I will only sometimes enable it. Kinda wish there was 'Yet Another Button' in the top slider row for that setting.

Don't get me wrong I like Knockon, but if disabling it takes me thru a three day weekend without shutting down or reaching for the charger....

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that as well, when I first had this phone.. I just can't go without Knock On though, now that I have it! I wouldn't consider myself a power user, by any means, but I go 2 days between charging, a full 48 hours with about 5 hours screen on time, with Knock On enabled.. I do disable it overnight though, as that only makes sense, but I think it is a more psychosomatic deal than anything..

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you saying battery lasts longer if I disable kockon?

If you charge every day it hardly matters, but if you are going 3-4 days it makes a HUGE difference. For the feature to work it must supply a trickle of power to the touch digitizer at all times. Disabling Knockon prevents that constant sensor drain.

ferchope

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I dont understand the people fixation for battery life.if getting more battery life means i have to disable features or not using the phone then no thank you,i like to use my phone at full no matter if i have to recharge it more often

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
It's just nice to know what things can save juice if you're stuck without power. Since we will not be getting a dumbphone-mode button like some devices with the new 801 chip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance