Android lollipop on lg v410?

stuman74

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Still no update on my AT&T V410. Tried an old AT&T SIM but didn't seem to matter. If it can be updated with no SIM card, then why is there a delay in the rollout???

Tomek Kuczwara

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. No ATT sim card, the tablet is stock, no root and I still can't get an update. I hope that someone can get a downloadable file so we can update manually.

Tersanyus

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
There was another update to this tablet a few weeks ago. It was a small update for stage fright.

Best I could recommend for you guys that are not getting an update for your v410 is to do a factory reset. Yeah you'll loose all data but it might do the trick.

stuman74

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
There was another update to this tablet a few weeks ago. It was a small update for stage fright.

Best I could recommend for you guys that are not getting an update for your v410 is to do a factory reset. Yeah you'll loose all data but it might do the trick.

I tried the factory reset yesterday and still no update. Setting it all back up now. I don't get it as to why the rollout appears to be somewhat selective over the air.

Tersanyus

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I can think of on why some have no updates is your software version is not correct for the 5.0.2 update. Check your Android build number. Looks like must be v41010d. The 10d part is the 4.4.2 build for v410 on at&t.

Tersanyus

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm still convinced you must have an active AT&T sim card to update despite what someone said earlier. I do. The tablet is on my mobile share value plan. I suppose the update might work even if you put a sim card in that is for a smartphone instead of a tablet.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm still convinced you must have an active AT&T sim card to update despite what someone said earlier. I do. The tablet is on my mobile share value plan. I suppose the update might work even if you put a sim card in that is for a smartphone instead of a tablet.

Hmmm got to think, how did I get to 5.0.2 and no active sim card. I got it, the Android god took pity on me and updated my device as I slept. Other than that I had unrooted the phone by restoring the stock Kit Kat... Played with it for a while and then went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and I had Lollipop 5.0.2, It updated itself. But believe what you want, I canceled my contract with AT&T over 2 months ago....

tfbiii

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Is your SIM card still in the unit even though you account is cancelled?

I have no SIM, so am WiFi only, and still do not get the update. There is no way to up date the V410 officially except OTA, so I might be screwed?

stuman74

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like the only way to initiate the WiFi download is to also have an AT&T tablet SIM card in the V410. That will allow it to get the download. I guess I am screwed too :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz