bypass set up to change fste and time to get on wifi so i can delete google store ect

mrschelibrown

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Canot accses setings or google store no sim card ....stsrted with the update not loading google play services problem for some time now yet I can not resolve due to the fact I can not access the settings to change the time or remove apps because im geting a google play services has stopped error and can't get past the first step in set up after the factory reset that was suggested to fix this error in the first place I'm using a LG pad 7.0 android. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Android Apps forum to the G Pad 7.0 forum (the former is more for developers to promote their apps).

Can you clarify your question? It's a little confusing. You've done a factory reset, but it won't connect to your wi-fi during the Setup Wizard?

mrschelibrown

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Correct. The error pops up and sends me back to the beggining I know that if the time and or date is wrong it won't try for a network at all...yet due to the google play services being unavailable I can't change the time ect