LG G Pad 8.3 Hands-On

venture996

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I moved from an Asus Transformer Infinity (TF700T) to the LG 8.3 tablet last week. What an improvement! Much faster and smoother, with much better battery life. The ASUS just never ran well, and it suffered from some insane lagging while browsing. Much happier with the smaller form factor of the LG. I considered the Nexus 7 (2013), but didn't want to deal with the reported touch screen issues.

yessir

Banned
Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't find the option to lock the tablet with password or pattern lock.. Normally it's in the security options.. Am I missing something? Any other way of locking the tablet?

Xin0

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I come from TF300t and im pleased with this machine. But now i have a problem. My micro sdcard samsung class 10 doenst work? I have to do something ??
Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I come from TF300t and im pleased with this machine. But now i have a problem. My micro sdcard samsung class 10 doenst work? I have to do something ??
Can anyone help me.

Thanks

A couple of questions:

Does the card show up in settings-->storage?

1385470032784.jpg

Can you see, read/write to the card from a PC?

What brand of mSD card is it?

G Pad 8.3

Hugo Frutuoso

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
A couple of questions:

Does the card show up in settings-->storage?

View attachment 94036

Can you see, read/write to the card from a PC?

What brand of mSD card is it?

G Pad 8.3

Hello,

I formated the sdcard again and doenst work. When i put the sdcard appears on left corner a mensage that i put the card but when i go to the storage doenst appears there. I press install sdcard but nothinhg appeans.
The sdcard works fine on my laptop, isso Samsung 32GB class 10.

Sorry by my english

LG G Pad With tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol