Verizon G2 Qpair Verizon G2 Qpair

The_PLBs

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the Verizon G2 to pair with the Gpad? I'm having difficulties. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the Verizon G2 to pair with the Gpad? I'm having difficulties. Any help would be appreciated.

It depends on what the issue is. If you just got the G Pad it takes it a little time for it to register that Q Pair needs to update. It will eventually though. I had the issue where Q Pair on the G2 kept saying to update it on the G Pad, but the Update Center on the G Pad never said it needed updated. Eventually it did though.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

The_PLBs

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. That is exactly my issue. I will wait to see if it will update eventually. Do you remember how long that was?

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site

You may want to scroll to the bottom of the threads, a thread entitled "Qpair crippled with Verizon G2". Not sure if he/they resolved the issue. There's more info there than I can comprehend. Good luck...

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. That is exactly my issue. I will wait to see if it will update eventually. Do you remember how long that was?

Not off hand, it may have been a day or two. I know I tried doing it as soon as I got the G Pad home and was frustrated because it wouldn't connect. You can try refreshing the Update Center until it comes up, but It didn't work for me. I just had to wait it out.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

The_PLBs

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I figured it out. There is an app called "update center". This app has a list of all of the LG apps that need to be updated. There were 6 apps that needed to be updated. And Qpair was one of them. It is now working flawlessly. These apps are not in the playstore. Everyone should go to the app to see if there are any updates. Evidently there is no notification system that they need to be done.

jamesoneal

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Does the data tethering work? I've returned my G Pad, but I'm wondering if LG and Verizon decided to be more reasonable and remove the block.

Okay, I figured it out. There is an app called "update center". This app has a list of all of the LG apps that need to be updated. There were 6 apps that needed to be updated. And Qpair was one of them. It is now working flawlessly. These apps are not in the playstore. Everyone should go to the app to see if there are any updates. Evidently there is no notification system that they need to be done.

mrstarzan

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

While in the "App Updates" go to the menu, settings. There you can set up a notification frequency.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae