Anyone else order from Ebay/Newegg?

ssgmun5000

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the tablet on 11/29 and still have not received it. When I place the order it gave an estimated delivery date of 12/4. They finally provided me a shipping number and now delivery date is 12/14. Pretty upset at this experience with Newegg. Anyone else have a delay in shipping?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've done eBay but not new egg. Sometimes it depends in how long it takes for transactions to clear e.g. from your bank to PayPal.

Then you have to deal with time zones and so on. Its a pain but could be worse.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the tablet on 11/29 and still have not received it. When I place the order it gave an estimated delivery date of 12/4. They finally provided me a shipping number and now delivery date is 12/14. Pretty upset at this experience with Newegg. Anyone else have a delay in shipping?

I bought mine on November 28th and it was delivered December 3rd

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine from Newegg on Nov 29 also. And was also given the estimated delivery date of Dec 4. Newegg provided the UPS tracking number just hours after I ordered it, on Friday 29th. I watched the tracking on UPS' s app, and was disappointed to see it delayed a day in Indianapolis. So I received it on Thursday Dec 5th. It had chosen 4-5 day shipping when I placed my order, so I was good with that.

At one point, I saw that Newegg was "out of stock" on the device, so maybe your ordered was delayed for that reason.
Or, maybe your delay is based on your payment method?

At any rate, my G-Pad arrived from Newegg as expected. I'm a happy 'egg-er.

Posted via Android Central App

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
My wife ordered mine from Newegg on the 2nd and it came in yesterday. Unfortunately I can't use it because it's my Christmas gift from her and it is killing me!! It's just sitting there under the tree waiting to be played with. Btw, mine is the white version FWIW.

anon(29585)

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my from Newegg on 12-2, and I got it on 12-10. Considering it was shipped from NJ to NJ. I live 50 miles from Newegg's Edison NJ location. Newegg's shipping has slowed considerably over the years.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I ordered mine on 11/29 too, had a delivery date of Dec 5th. This was for my birthday on Dec. 9th. I got a FedEx tracking number on Dec. 5th (so much for delivery that day)! But as I keep checking the tracking number the device was never shipped, just a number generated. I finally opened a case on Dec 9th and wow it made it to FedEx that night showing delivery on Dec 13th. Well on Dec 13th the delivery date got moved to Dec 15th! Today I check tracking and FedEx delivered it to my local USPS to allow one to two more days for them to deliver it! So needless to say I am not happy at all and I'm sure if I didn't open a case with eBay it FedEx would still be waiting on it. I'm sure this wasn't done by Newegg on purpose but they need to pay better attention to their eBay account!

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I did get mine yesterday. Turned it on and set it up, including updating QPair and yes it worked with my G2. The good news is the few minutes I was using it everything seemed to be working fine. The bad news is it is no longer my birthday present, it is now a Christmas present so hands off for a few more days LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever get yours?

guy smiley

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday as they had it on sale for $299. If you paid with Masterpass you got an additional 10% off. I ended up paying $269 when it was all said and done. It shipped yesterday from NewEgg's warehouse in NJ and I live close to NYC so it's actually on the truck right now for delivery. Pretty fast!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

tyd450

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I just picked mine up last night. Newegg had it on sale (the white version only) for $279. I had Best Buy price match it. Also Amex has an offer going on right now for a $25 statement credit on $250+ purchase at Best Buy (some twitter promo- google it). So in the end I got it for $280 after tax. The guy told me they wouldn't price match newegg but he asked his manager and they said it was fine. They even gave me the black one instead of the white. Not a single employee working at the store had any clue what it was or had even heard of it. Once I had them get it down from the locked cage to take a look at it they were all really impressed. The guy that sold me it said he wants to return his Nexus 7 for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay