any carriers picking up the LG G Pad?

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, wonder why this is even important / needed anymore. With most folks owning a smartphone and the ability to turn that into a hotspot, I don't see the need for having the added 3G/4G models. Typically makes the tablet more expensive as well as usually worse battery life. I guess I am missing something as I don't see the benefit?

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, wonder why this is even important / needed anymore. With most folks owning a smartphone and the ability to turn that into a hotspot, I don't see the need for having the added 3G/4G models. Typically makes the tablet more expensive as well as usually worse battery life. I guess I am missing something as I don't see the benefit?

I actually scored mine through Verizon for $99 minus $100 rebate card equaling free and it's nice having the 4g feature on the go when I need it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been wifi tethering my Gpad with my Moto X with very little added battery draw. I understand on most devices it can cause highly increased battery drain my last phone was the Gnex and it would just kill it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678