barcode scanner

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I see that the gpad does not have a bar-code scanner with it. Can anyone recommend an app that is good for this?
Thanks

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded and tried it but the four items I scanned their UPC code each time it said, "unavailable" am I doing something wrong? Thanks

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what items you scan so I have no idea why you might be scanning them. Are you just scanning random stuff because you can? Do you have a purpose for scanning these items? Are you even scanning the right codes? Is your finger over the camera lens? Does you device even have a camera? Do you have a data connection so your device can even search for related data for the code?

You have to supply some more data if you want help. I mean you didn't even say which app your using. How can anyone help you with no information except "unavailable". Come on help us alittle we are not long distances mind readers with clairvoyance.

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what items you scan so I have no idea why you might be scanning them. Are you just scanning random stuff because you can? Do you have a purpose for scanning these items? Are you even scanning the right codes? Is your finger over the camera lens? Does you device even have a camera? Do you have a data connection so your device can even search for related data for the code?

You have to supply some more data if you want help. I mean you didn't even say which app your using. How can anyone help you with no information except "unavailable". Come on help us alittle we are not long distances mind readers with clairvoyance.

Sorry. All I did was scan a few items around the house to see if it worked. With the ATT scanner that came with my lgg2 it was no problem to use it on the pad. I was scanning the ISBN codes, no data service connected to the gpad, don't know if its the right code, just the bar code, my finger was not covering the lens. . . I have decided to just use the ATT one since it works.
Have a nice day. . . hope I was not too much of a bother to you. . .