lg gpad 8.3 vk810 stuck in download mode

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Tried using the verizon software assistant to upgrade to lollipop. It ran fine until it got stuck at 20%. No matter what I do it will not go beyond that. The tablet is stuck in download mode. Can't shut it off. I also tried installing the lgm launcher. It sees the tablet and downloads the firmware but after that in the info window it just shows a lot of question marks and does nothing. I can't get anything to happen other than that or get passed 20% in the Verizon update assistant. I am at my wits end.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Tried using the verizon software assistant to upgrade to lollipop. It ran fine until it got stuck at 20%. No matter what I do it will not go beyond that. The tablet is stuck in download mode. Can't shut it off. I also tried installing the lgm launcher. It sees the tablet and downloads the firmware but after that in the info window it just shows a lot of question marks and does nothing. I can't get anything to happen other than that or get passed 20% in the Verizon update assistant. I am at my wits end.

Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to hold the power button down and it power off eventually. Then you should be able to get it back in to download mode.