Are we going to get a new 4G cheap tablet?

dnafog

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm still loving my G Pads but I hoping for something "newer"
Better camera, processor, memory but still cheap
Am I asking for too much? I'm a geezer but I bet there are many more
looking for this....
:cool:

dnafog

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
My SO killed the GPad 8.3 she used to read novels in bed and the frikkin bathtub
She was taking a bath using it in a zipLok bag, one she'd used many times and noticed moisture
DANG I really tried to get it back but it succumbed to magnesium sulfate poisoning
I fired up the old GPad 7 for her and thanx to Google and Amazon she was reading again
I love these things but wish for a water resistant model
I can only dream

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I just received a brand new VK 815 I bought on Ebay for $130.00. 😃. Finally gave up waiting for a new model to replace my aging VK 810, and the price was right. Going to get it set up as soon as the battery is charged.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Not available on VZW so no go yet

LG released new tablets last year with limited US availability. My parents have the G Pad 8.3x and I was looking into getting a small tablet for myself recently and if you look at LGs site Tmobile got a new version of the slate but no one else state side did.

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if the new small tablets are much of an upgrade from the 815. I like the smaller format factor of the 8.3 as opposed to the 10 inches... If I need that much screen I use my laptop.

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Gave away Apple 2, Google 7", Samsung Pro 10.1 (2014 edition), and a couple of Kindles. Found that reading on my phone was much more pleasant.

Did buy Galaxy Book 12 which provides a pretty big tablet. But I find it too ungainly except to use the whole setup as a laptop replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol