Just Ordered Two

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Took advantage of the 2 free lines and free tablet deal from T-Mobile today. So one for my son and one for me. What's everyone's opinion on it? I had the first gen iPad mini but it's painfully out of date and slow. I know this isn't going to blow me away but hoping it's at least some kind of improvement.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Had mine for a couple months now and been very happy with it. For a fairly kid range tablet it's got nice specs and lots of features. It blaster, full size USB to use on a flash drive or plug in a mouse or keyboard to, full 1080p Ips display.

Not the best gaming tablet but still plays boom beach fine and even csr2 is playable

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I know it's a year old already but I just picked this tablet up and I am so far impressed by how smooth it is. My Nexus 7 LTE gave up the ghost awhile back - have a cheap Windows tablet/keyboard combo a la the Surface, but it is way big for me to be toting around and pulling out while on the go and it doesn't have LTE. Found myself missing a smaller LTE tablet for reading and travel, and it was getting time to either get one or drop my data line, so I got it. Came with Nougat already on it out of the box, and I got one update giving it the June security patch, which is impressive.

Last edited:

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up the new TMO Gpad 8.0 X2 Plus (ridiculous name btw) to replace my original TMO Gpad F 8.0. For the first time ever, I finally think I have a tablet that I'll actually use. The little dock it comes with is great. It's a stand, stereo speakers (although the shoot rear), and a power bank. Performance has been really good so far and the display is pretty decent as well.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Only thing that holds me back on the new 2017 model is it seems they downgraded the processor from the 2016

2016 is a 617 1.5ghz octacore vs 435 1.4ghz octacore.