Hi does anyone know if the LG G Watch R south Korea version work in the UK or US with maps, apps, etc... Want to buy now! Any answers will be appreciated. Thanks =)

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-17-2014 06:36 AM
    I don't see why it wouldn't. I have the South Korean version but actually live in S. Korea. The apps are downloaded through the phone so as long as your phone is in the US you won't have any region locks associated with that and it should work just fine.

To sum up, I can't say for sure but I don't see why it wouldn't. However, I caution you to not buy it in S. Korea as electronics tend to be overpriced even from companies HQ'd in this country.
    10-21-2014 01:28 AM
    Yes, it does. I ordered one from ebay and it arrived today. Surprisingly the default language was American English (I was afraid it would be Korean and I'd have to figure out how to reset it). The charger has the Korean prongs but the company sent me an adapter.. its a standard microUSB so any cord should work anyway.

The only downside so f is the instruction manual and quick start guide is Korean so I'm sort of trying to figure it out myself, I can't find one online. It doesn't seem that tough but I'm sure I'm missing some features.

As for the price I spent $360/shipped. From what I've been reading it'll probably be priced at $300 or $330, if it is $330 when I add on tax it comes out to $353 - I don't mind the $7.00 premium for my impatience. (Even $30 extra isn't horrible if they price it at $30).
    10-21-2014 08:36 PM