Hi, just curious how many folks have their set to "Always On" and if you're worried about burn-in with this setting? For me its' worked out great and left me with plenty of battery left over at the end of the day but I'm worried about burn-in.

Thoughts?
    12-31-2014 03:31 PM
    I don't worry about burn-in, but I do worry about battery life. My day lasts about 18 hours and if I don't leave the screen on I have about 30-35% at the end of the day. Leaving it on all the time, which I did the first few days, gives me 12 hours if I'm lucky.
    01-01-2015 12:48 PM
    Okay, cool. I don't wear it around my house so I can deal with less battery. 12 hours would still work for me.
    01-02-2015 03:57 PM
    I usually get about 30 hours of battery life depending on what watch face I'm using. I have it set to be always on and disable the tilt mode. I also leave the brightness set on 4. I liked the looks of my moto 360 better but the battery life on this watch is much better and easily lasts an entire day with no problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-03-2015 04:58 AM
    My problem is that since the latest software upgrade, I can't get any watch face to stay on for more than three seconds, no matter what the Android Wear settings.

I charge my watch every night, so I prefer that the face be always on. The phone is a Galaxy S5, the Android wear app is up to date, as is the watch software. I have tried turning Android Wear off and then on again. I have tried resetting the watch. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the watch. I have tried every combination of "always on" and "tilt." Still, the watch face will not stay on for more than three seconds. If I want to see the watch face, I have to press the button - and even then, the face is only visible for about three seconds before everything goes black again. Is there any way to override the system's tendency to turn the watch face off after so short a time? This isn't really a useful watch if the longest I can see the face is three seconds.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    01-05-2015 12:39 AM
    Get the StayLit app and you can change the delay time for the watch to go dim.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk.
    01-05-2015 01:59 PM
    Sounds like you have theater mode turned on.... Makes the screen go black after a few seconds.
    Try turning the screen on, swipe down from the top, then swipe from right to left. That should bring up theater mode, which needs to be off.
    Danny

01-05-2015 10:17 PM
    Sounds like you have theater mode turned on.... Makes the screen go black after a few seconds.
    Try turning the screen on, swipe down from the top, then swipe from right to left. That should bring up theater mode, which needs to be off.
    Danny

That, or push the button twice rapidly. Much quicker way to accomplish the same thing...
    dcastillo likes this.
    01-06-2015 08:38 PM
    That's awesome, you rock... Didn't know you could do that...
    Thanx

01-07-2015 05:06 AM