Last night Jawbone UP updated and the software no longer can see my LG G watch R. I've factory reset the watch and my phone but I still have the same issue. I understand that a lot of people are having this issue but my Son who has a Moto 360 has no problems with Jawbone UP. It sees his watch no problem.
    07-08-2015 06:22 PM
    I am having the same problem. Any solutions?
    07-17-2015 01:09 AM
    I am having the same problem. Any solutions?
    No solutions yet. I found the old UP apk and installed it. That version works for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-17-2015 11:16 PM
    I sent an e-mail to Jawbone support today but have been unable to find file for the previous APK. Can you post a link to where you found it or at least the version number so I can try to search for it.

Thank you very much
    07-18-2015 11:32 AM
    I sent an e-mail to Jawbone support today but have been unable to find file for the previous APK. Can you post a link to where you found it or at least the version number so I can try to search for it.

Thank you very much
    The Up update is now working with my watch. Do you still need the link to the old apk?

07-20-2015 09:33 PM
    Thank you so much for helping Ozman. I checked the Play store for an update but didn't get prompted for an update for UP. My version of UP is 4.6.0 which is the version that "broke" syncing with my LG G Watch R. What version of the app are you on? Yes, I could still use the link to older version, prior to 4.6.0 that still worked with the LG G Watch R. Thank you again!

Also, my e-mail to Jawbone was fruitless as I got the standard response with we're sorry and always looking to improve but no real help.
    07-21-2015 09:35 AM
    Thank you so much for helping Ozman. I checked the Play store for an update but didn't get prompted for an update for UP. My version of UP is 4.6.0 which is the version that "broke" syncing with my LG G Watch R. What version of the app are you on? Yes, I could still use the link to older version, prior to 4.6.0 that still worked with the LG G Watch R. Thank you again!

Also, my e-mail to Jawbone was fruitless as I got the standard response with we're sorry and always looking to improve but no real help.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/db49acywq0...popen.apk?dl=0

Joechristo likes this.
    08-11-2015 09:53 PM

I couldn't find the link again but I have it in my Dropbox.

08-11-2015 09:55 PM
    Thanks for 4.4 app...this worked for me. Prior I was not able to sync steps.

Fit wasn't working well my steps disappear randomly after moving away from my phone on a long walk.

09-18-2015 08:01 PM