anybody got 1.3 update yet?

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes...

My Android Wear version is 1.3.0.2171751 and my watch build number is LCA44B

that is 2 of the latest and greatest versions of both the Android wear app and on the watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Received my OTA today (Monday). Install went smoothly and my G Watch R is now connected to my home wifi network. It will be interesting to see how this works out. For those of you who have had it for a couple of days, how is the battery holding up now that wifi is active?

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Does the update show right up on the watch? Or do you have to go through settings and update manually.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ok well just looked at my watch.. It updated by itself.

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Got mine yesterday (Sunday 23rd) in Ohio. So far battery life has been unaffected.

After a couple of days with the update, I think my battery life has been slightly diminished. I use to put my watch on the charger in the evening and have about 30 - 35% remaining. After the update I'm noticing about 20 - 25% remaining. Still good enough to get me through a day, but, not as good as it was.

I did change watch faces so I have to change back to my original watch face to confirm. Anyone else have battery life experiences to share now that wifi is active.....which is working very well BTW!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2