How do I totally wipe my LG G Watch R?

Jan Suhr

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
How to totally wipe my LG G Watch R

My LG G3 phone broke down and I got a new one. When pairing my watch with the new phone I have had trouble with it.

The apps I had in it with the old phone are not working properly. They don't update it's data, like Keep will not show any new notes on the watch and I can't make any new notes from the watch. Some apps will not send it's commands to the phone, like Endomondo will just spinn when I tell it to start an exercise.

I have of course done "Factory Resets" but there is stuff and settings that installs when it do the reset. I have uninstalled apps on the phone that have Wear apps but even after that the Watch will install those apps to the watch even they are not on the phone anymore.

So somewhere on the phone there are settings for the watch that it will look for when doing a reset. How do I get rid of those settings so I get a totally wiped watch with no old settings or apps. Do I have ot wipe the phone too to get this problem solved. As it is now the watch is pretty useless...

Thanks

Jan

Jan Suhr

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to totally wipe my LG G Watch R

I found the cause of my problem with the watch. It was the Google Play Services app in my phone that was acting up. I had to uninstall it and install it again. Not so easy since Play Store also needs this app to run so a sideload of an .apk got me back to get everything working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance