G Watch Waiting Room

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine today one day shipping but says won't ship till July 8th. Also said won't take money out until shipped..money's gone..... Maybe it's making sure it's there lol

That is just a hold to make sure there is money available. It will drop off, but you have not been charged yet.

bmarvoz

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I chose the one day shipping as well and according to the tracking, mine actually arrived at the UPS hub 15 minutes from me at 7am. Of course it won't go out on a truck to my house until Monday!

Nytrocide

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Well I chose the one day shipping as well and according to the tracking, mine actually arrived at the UPS hub 15 minutes from me at 7am. Of course it won't go out on a truck to my house until Monday!

Yeah I'm in Boston and I saw the latest update was it leaving Manchester, NH on a truck towards MA. Is there any possible way I can pick this thing up at a dispatch? #gwatchproblems lol

bmarvoz

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm in Boston and I saw the latest update was it leaving Manchester, NH on a truck towards MA. Is there any possible way I can pick this thing up at a dispatch? #gwatchproblems lol

It's kind of complicated, but the short answer is no. I tried picking it up from the distribution center in the past and their answer was "no, you have to wait until after the first delivery attempt to pick it up". Even then you don't pick it up from the hub, you pick it up from a UPS store. Pretty much every UPS package I get sits at the hub right near me for an entire day :mad:

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If you sign up for myups or whatever it is, I think you can request a hold at a local facility. Might be too late once it's at its final destination though.

Nytrocide

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I looked into it, I'll probably just wait it out till Monday and head home and grab it. So if they said ships July 3rd, and I ordered next day shipping, shouldn't I technically have it today? Mine was shipped early on the 4th so next day would bring it to Monday technically.

bmarvoz

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If you sign up for myups or whatever it is, I think you can request a hold at a local facility. Might be too late once it's at its final destination though.

I actually can't use the my choice option because I accidentally typed the wrong area code when I bought the watch. It fixed itself when it shipped, but since the original address doesn't match the address on my UPS account, I can't change anything. And I won't be home on monday when it gets here and it will probably require a signature so I might be looking at Tuesday :p

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone get delivery yet? I'm still holding out for best buy but no luck as of this morning

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I did two day shipping and UPS tracking just updated to show it in transit with a delivery time of tomorrow afternoon (7/8). It was stuck on the dreadful "shipping label created" status from when I ordered it on 7/3 until just now.

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Photos or it didn't happen? Just kidding. ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

zaja3a5a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually hoping they sent it already and just did not tell me lol pebble did that to me. I'm hoping. I'm also thinking that maybe I should cancel and see if it will be at stores tomorrow get it quicker and cheaper cause I paid for express shipping one day

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Got mine. One day shipping and it would have been delivered today but I decided to have it held at UPS for me to pick up.

Posted via Android Central App

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Can't wait to hear some reviews! Glad they are showing up!

Its better than I expected in terms of quality build and feel. The problem I have is the resolution, but I also ordered a Gear Live. Stay away from the Samsung and you won't know what you're missing.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis