How to exit 'demo' mode

shrekintoronto

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I got my device... I set the device to 'demo' mode before pairing with my phone. Now I have no idea how to put back to normal state.

I did try reset my watch, but it doesn't work. Please help! Thanks!

TioBorracho

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
With the watch working just press the reset button on the back and will show a menu (turn off). swipe to the left and select factory-reset.
After reset, voilaà!

Senu-007

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Wait did all of us click retail mode at first thinking what it was because I am fed up of this I am going to ask the owner of the lg g watch how to fix this today.

puru108

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
There is NO "reset button" on the watch. There is a "reset" option in the main menu. But generally trouble is once you are in Demo or retail mode you can not get main menu. What I tried is I kept on pressing the side button continuously approx. 15-20 times and then it goes into "seting" menu. From there just do "reset to factory" and then you are done. Once again to all the people who have been suggesting and never tried - Ther is NO "Reset button" on the back of the watch or anywhere.

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Their is a very tiny reset button on the back of the LG G watch its right above the four charging contacts and its silver :). you use something like a paperclip to press it. I've never had to hit mine so I don't know if you have to just push it or hold it for like 10 seconds or so I'm sure its in the manual :)

Xtant3300c

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Their is a very tiny reset button on the back of the LG G watch its right above the four charging contacts and its silver :). you use something like a paperclip to press it. I've never had to hit mine so I don't know if you have to just push it or hold it for like 10 seconds or so I'm sure its in the manual :)
Mahaloz

Tubagus90

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
There is NO "reset button" on the watch. There is a "reset" option in the main menu. But generally trouble is once you are in Demo or retail mode you can not get main menu. What I tried is I kept on pressing the side button continuously approx. 15-20 times and then it goes into "seting" menu. From there just do "reset to factory" and then you are done. Once again to all the people who have been suggesting and never tried - Ther is NO "Reset button" on the back of the watch or anywhere.

i didnt worked on me, can you explain it more on how you did it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn