Show off your G Watch new bands!!

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, looks pretty good. I ordered both a metal band and a leather one. We'll see which I prefer haha.
It looks good and is comfortable. But I work outside about 75% o the time and the leather can stick to my arm. But the nylon does not so it is much more comfortable to wear in a hot environment IMO.

sent from my OnePlus

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the band I just ordered from Amazon. I didn't realize when I ordered the band that it was shipping from China. Should be here in August. DOH! Nice looking band btw.

Mine shipped from China too, took about a week to get it. It was definitely worth the wait.

Posted via Android Central App

JoePa2624

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
The band I ordered off Amazon is shipping from China too. We must've ordered the same one.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure I bought the same band junglejunky posted above. It gives a classy look. I got it on amazon and paid about 12 more dollars but I still feel it's worth it. Some reviews did however say the black finish scratches and scrapes off rather easily. So I'm keeping an eye out for that. Also threw on a spigen screen protector because why not.
uzuzygeh.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure I bought the same band junglejunky posted above. It gives a classy look. I got it on amazon and paid about 12 more dollars but I still feel it's worth it. Some reviews did however say the black finish scratches and scrapes off rather easily. So I'm keeping an eye out for that. Also threw on a spigen screen protector because why not.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/24/uzuzygeh.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yup definitely the same band. I was extremely careful installing the band because I didn't want to scratch off the finish. But at the end of the day, it's a watch you wear on your wrist... Its going to get banged up. Here's hoping the finish holds up, if it doesn't, oh well, it was $10.

Posted via Android Central App

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
band.jpg

From my local sears. Surprisingly, they had a nice selection of 22mm bands. They even installed it for me. This brown leather one cost me $30.

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a Fossil band unless the local jewellers has something cheaper/nicer and reasonably priced. I was looking for a steel band but no traditional buckle straps like the default in steel-Just one that clips at the bottom which would be too big for me sadly

£25/$42 left...and we have VAT so that $42 doesn't buy as much here sadly

Last edited:

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine. Black mesh 22mm band from Amazon ($50.00, I believe).
20140805_202927_Android.jpg
Kind of a dark picture but looks really nice in person. Even has spousal approval.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine. Black mesh 22mm band from Amazon ($50.00, I believe).
View attachment 130889
Kind of a dark picture but looks really nice in person. Even has spousal approval.
I was hoping someone would get one of those. I was looking at them on Amazon and just wasn't sure. Rather nice if I do say so myself. Reminds me of a band I have on a Skagen watch. Hows the comfort level?

Prop_r

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Picked this nice one up since I have to dress up a lot. Completely ended my g watch vs gear live debate.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3473.jpg
    3473.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 3472.jpg
    3472.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 3471.jpg
    3471.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 91

olliex11

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Love that strap superflybribri! Reminds me of the Nixon Rotolog style straps? I've tried looking everywhere for one but no joy. Any chance you'd share where that one came from??