connectors have burnt my wrist

Zachary Chambers

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
LG G watch burnt through on my wrist. Had it for 6 days and then my wrist was really hurting. I informed LG Europe but they weren't helpful at all. I was quite shocked considering the negative PR this issue can create.
The watch will also now not charge correctly either because the pins have my blood marks and have blackened. Its not possible to clean it. Either way I've returned mine to Google within 14 days due to it being faulty. Glad I'm not the only one. This is a serious defect. I'll be holding out for the moto 360 instead now as it uses wireless charging instead of contact points.

This is the LG G Watch that was released at start of July 2014.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yowtch. Is there some kind of consumer protection agency in the EU or in your country that you can report this to? Or a nonprofit agency like Consumers Union (which publishes Consumer Reports here in the US)? That is a huge liability for them.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yowtch. Is there some kind of consumer protection agency in the EU or in your country that you can report this to? Or a nonprofit agency like Consumers Union (which publishes Consumer Reports here in the US)? That is a huge liability for them.

Agree with Diddy! ^^^

Sent From Another Galaxy

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Did it burn you? Or do you have a copper or nickel allergy? Probably just a metal allergy to the pins.
Either way I hope the 360 works for you.