Convert KDZ To TOT

abbbe

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys

As some of you know im having trouble finding a 4.4.2 TOT file for my G2.

I've found a few 4.4.2 kdz files but every method I've tried to use to flash them either results in it getting stuck at 49% (47% on the computer) or a softbrick.

So is there a way to convert these kdz files in to a tot file for me to flash?

abbbe

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
That'd be nice wouldn't it. :)
But no is the answer. Best bet is to OTA your way forward from where you're at now.

Thanks for the reply ;)

That's a shame. If I try and search for the update from my phone it just says that my phones software is up to date (maybe because its a Korean phone and im in the UK).

The only way I've managed to flash a new software is with a TOT file but I cant find a 4.4.2 one ANYWARE (I've even been translating Korean sites ...lol).

So it looks like I have no hope of updating my phone :(

TBH.... I am a bit confused with this kitkat update and im starting to think I could already have it....LOL

Can someone tell me, was there a kitkat 4.4 update for the g2 that then got updated again to 4.4.2?

The reason I ask is because I read on another site that 4.4 is 4.4.2 but when I see screenshots of peoples g2's it show 4.4.2 (my one shows 4.4).

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The G2's KitKat is 4.4.2 on all variants. And us the KK version they have had I believe, but there are many different build versions across them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084