Nano Or Micro ??

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Few days back the alleged user manual of G2 which was leaked stated that it will have NANO Sim card slot where as now on launching its being said it will have MICRO Sim slot, it also said that it will have a Removable 2610 mAh battery, and know it has been launched with 3000 mAh non removable battery. Can anyone confirm the Sim Slot Size.

LG G2 manual leak reveals rear buttons, nano-SIM, microSD slot | Android Central
LG G2 manual leaks, reveals nano-SIM and rear unlock button - GSMArena.com news
LG G2 - Full phone specifications

T Android

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Few days back the alleged user manual of G2 which was leaked stated that it will have NANO Sim card slot where as now on launching its being said it will have MICRO Sim slot, it also said that it will have a Removable 2610 mAh battery, and know it has been launched with 3000 mAh non removable battery. Can anyone confirm the Sim Slot Size.

LG G2 manual leak reveals rear buttons, nano-SIM, microSD slot | Android Central
LG G2 manual leaks, reveals nano-SIM and rear unlock button - GSMArena.com news
LG G2 - Full phone specifications

Most likely the micro sim becuase the newer phones that are being released have the micro sim slot.

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
ya I know that but of late Motorola especially has shifted to Nano Sim slot, the 3 Droids - Maxx, Ultra, Mini and the recent Moto X all have Nano Sim Slot plus the news of G2 also having Nano sim slot made be curious

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Its already been stated yesterday that it will be a nano sim card just like the X and iPhone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cooljatt18

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Its already been stated yesterday that it will be a nano sim card just like the X and iPhone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

can you provide the link, because the specifications page on GSMArena says it will have a micro sim slot. see link in first post

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It also said that it would have a 2650 mh battery SD card guess they fooled you
can you provide the link, because the specifications page on GSMArena says it will have a micro sim slot. see link in first post

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR