ATT or VZW?

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
So i just got a new job and they offered to port my number into their plans and get me a new phone. I am going to order a G2. The problem is... do i want ATT or VZW? VZW has the wireless charger back and faster LTE and unlimited data but im worried about the update schedule. ATT i figure i wont have to worry about the updates but im capped at 5GB. What would you guys suggest?

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
So i just got a new job and they offered to port my number into their plans and get me a new phone. I am going to order a G2. The problem is... do i want ATT or VZW? VZW has the wireless charger back and faster LTE and unlimited data but im worried about the update schedule. ATT i figure i wont have to worry about the updates but im capped at 5GB. What would you guys suggest?

Id go with AT&T. just a little bit more freedom and better updates. (and yes the updates make a big difference IMO) Plus AT&T has great LTE speeds now. My friend pulled 50 Mb/s. Its been getting a lot better lately. Depending on your area. And you wont use the wireless charging like you think you will. Its noticeably slower than a cable charger.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Id go with AT&T. just a little bit more freedom and better updates. (and yes the updates make a big difference IMO) Plus AT&T has great LTE speeds now. My friend pulled 50 Mb/s. Its been getting a lot better lately. Depending on your area. And you wont use the wireless charging like you think you will. Its noticeably slower than a cable charger.

I am currently around the Bay Area so the ATT coverage is pretty solid.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is by far the best all over the country. I would go with them.

Sent from my A500 using AC Forums mobile app

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Verizon. If you don't have either I don't think there is a strong definite reason to go either way unless one has better coverage in your area.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Verizon. If you don't have either I don't think there is a strong definite reason to go either way unless one has better coverage in your area.

Im with sprint currently... i tried to save on cell payments but but the lack of coverage isnt worth the unlimited data and now that i dont have to pay for a cell bill im shopping around lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE