Order Shipped!!! Arriving Monday!!!!

bova80

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
my ups package says 1lb. Arrives tomorrow, lucky those who get it today.

let us know if it comes with the quadbeats 2 headphones. on AT&T's website it doesn't say headphones are included in the box. I'd be disappointed if they don't.

Last edited:

cron912

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived at the carrier's local station this morning, but after the driver had already left for deliveries. :( So, I went and picked it up instead!

@bova80 Sorry, no headphones in my box.

bova80

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
well that's lame. why would they advertise these new quadbeats 2 headphones and only have them in the international version one.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Speaker is fine, not much different then the Samsung.

I have had the S4, HTC One and Optimus G Pro over the last 3 months. So far I like it a lot. Very very fast and smooth. Love the KnockOn feature, this needs to be on EVERY phone. I have it mostly set up. The screen is absolutely awesome. Can't wait for root. I'm currently running the stock launcher and its not bad.

Ask away.....

View attachment 80124

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
How is call quality (on both ends)? My major gripe with LG phones has been poor call quality -- especially on the OG Pro.

Congrats and thanks.

bova80

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
How does it feel/fit in your hand compared to the HTC One? I fear the G2 might be a wee bit too large.

I'd say it's probably right in line with the HTC one considering it is only like a mm taller and wider, yet weighs 3g less.

side note: I asked LG why they didn't come with the headset and they said I'd have to ask AT&T that one as they pick what it comes with.

Rattso2005

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Got mine too! Awesome looking device! Cant wait to get it set up. AT&T skipped on the headphones ( Not surprised). Has anyone else noticed when you plug in to charge a notice that reads "slow charging due to current low electric current" I figure there has to be a place to change that in settings but its not jumping out. It thinks I am using my laptop to charge, I think.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Feels great in the hand. The button placement is great. U love it already.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4